Be More Productive with Microsoft Outlook Training
In response to customer requests, Karla continually develops new content on Microsoft Outlook topics. She works with entire organizations including sales teams, engineering teams, managers and administrative staff. Contact her today at 770-923-0883 with your requests or email her at karla@KarlaBrandau.com. You’ll receive a personal response and a complimentary consultation on how she can make your organizartion more productive.
Effective time management demands that you understand time management principles AND have a tool to implement those principles. This training program combines the two: You are given fundamental time management principles so you have an intellectual understanding of what needs to be done and then you are shown how to implement the principle in Microsoft Outlook. You get real help, not theory.
The effect is phenomenal in helping you plan your day, work your plan, and leave work on time.
Microsoft Outlook is a powerful, comprehensive software tool because it combines email, a calendar and tasks. The goal is to make your professional life more productive and fulfilling as you gain the ability to get more done in less time.
During the action-packed training you will learn how to:
- Use the Calendar to plan the flow of your work day
- View several Calendars at one time
- Use the Open in New Window feature
- Enable the Weather Bar in the Calendar
- Sort out the To-Do List, Tasks, and the To-Do Bar
- Use tandem Tasks and Calendar to keep focused on output
- Customize your preferences in the file tab
- Set up additional Task folders for important projects
- Coordinate the Inbox with Tasks and Calendar
- Flag incoming messages for easy follow up
- Customize you Inbox with 5 nifty tricks
With this instruction, you and every individual in your organization can be more productive.
Special Managers Training: We offer special coaching sessions for managers to teach them how to keep on top of projects given to direct reports with the Microsoft Outlook Assign Tasks feature.
Executive Coaching: Individualized executive coaching is available and taught at the executive’s convenience.
Sales Training: Exceptional modules have been developed for sales professionals. Increase sales with Karla’s proven techniques.
Visual Guides Available
Visual guides for Outlook 2010, 2013 and 2016 are available as digital downloads. These guides are perfect for individuals who like pictures, not just bullets, to walk them through the steps of implementation in the multi-faceted features of Outlook. With this instruction you’ll quickly learn the benefits of Outlook features and how to customize the features to your own personality and work style.
For comprehensive and personal attention, book Karla for a webinar or an in-house program for your entire team.
Do you need to do more in less time?
If so, you are have something in common with millions of other people throughout the world. Fortunately, help is available. Karla Brandau’s intense Outlook on Steroids training modules infuse time management training into the technology of Microsoft Outlook.
As the demands of jobs and clients heighten, the days and hours in which to accommodate requests is declining at the speed of light.
If there were ever a time management course needed to manage the demands of a hectic schedule, a growing list of client demands, and a rigorous activities calendar… that time is now. Outlook on Steroids can give you the productivity edge you need for the 21st century.
By using the time-saving techniques and methods in this Outlook instruction, a significant amount of time can be shaved off your workload, giving you more time to tackle the tough issues and knock out projects. You’ll find you have more time to focus on obtaining additional clients, closing more deals, and investing in relationships.
The Outlook on Steroids programs give you tactical strategies to help you work through your to-do list and reach your goals.
Karla Brandau is an expert in time management and in the Microsoft Outlook software having taught thousands of people from entrepreneurs and small businesses to Motorola and other Fortune 500 companies. In the Outlook on Steroids training, she will teach you techniques that increase the return on investment of the Microsoft Outlook software and help you leave the office with energy and time left for your personal life.
Call Workplace Power Institute today at 770-923-0883 for a complimentary consultation on customization for your workplace and to license of all modules.
Outlook on Steroid Modules Customized for Webinars
The Outlook on Steroids content can be purchased by your organization as Webinars. A four-webinar series would consist of:
Email Survival Skills
The Microsoft Outlook Email Survival Skills can be scheduled as a webinar at a time convenient for your team members and they can work right from their own personal desktop or laptop without ever leaving their desk.
When team members log into the webinar, they need to have Outlook open so they can toggle back and forth between the webinar and Outlook, practicing the clicks and drags as we progress through material. It’s hands-on, practical and immediately useful learning that will improve productivity right away!
This webinar will help you:
- Gain control over your Inbox
- Preserve personal integrity by responding to email in a timely manner
- Be empowered to keep up with emails marked Urgent or Take Action
- Work from a clean Inbox on a regular basis
- Handle work assigned to you via email
- Use the Rules Wizard and Quick Steps effectively
- Let Voting Buttons quickly gather preferences
Advanced Users: Little Known Outlook Features and the Time Management Benefits
Get introduced to little known features in Outlook that will make a big difference in your efficiency and effectiveness. You’ll get information on how you can use categories, flags, the To Do Bar, all while moving efficiently between all Outlook folders.You’ll be in “Shock and Awe” at what Outlook you can do!
You’ll learn how to:
- Add the weather to your calendar
- Change time zones
- Change the background color
- Mark items as private
- Set up additional calendars for specific purposes
- Use the Advanced Dialog Box to simplify organizing tasks
- Set up Categories to visually sort email, tasks and calendar items
- See coming appointments, events and deadlines with Outlook Today
Available in Outlook 2010 or 2013, 2016.
Tandem Teamwork: Tasks and the Calendar Working Together for Infinite Productivity
Learn how to speed up, keep up, and move work forward when using the Tasks and Calendar folders in tandem. You’ll be pleasantly surprised at the amount of work you can organize in the Tasks folder. In tandem with planning your work flow in the calendar, you’ll be on track for unprecedented productivity.
Tasks Specific Instruction:
- Identify the differences between the To-Do List, Tasks, and the To-Do Bar
- Use the tasks folder to organize complex work requests
- Prioritize delegated tasks and projects
- Create new folders for multifaceted projects
- Customize column headings in Task folders enabling the user to view project-relevant information
- Use the Tasks folder and the Calendar in tandem to plot mid-assignment check points
Calendar Specific Instruction:
- Use the Calendar to manage daily work flow and keep track of sensitive deadlines
- Estimate the time tasks take and complete work within the identified time frame
- Never miss a meeting
- Pace daily productivity
- Keep track of project deadlines
Contacts, Contacts, Contacts
The success of a business is often attributed to location, location, location. In today’s world, success is all about your contacts. Keep them updated and frequently connect with them. Who knows, you may be only one contact away from massive success!
You’ll learn how to:
- Categorize contacts
- Email several contacts at the same time
- Set up distribution lists
- Time stamp conversations
- Turn signature blocks into contacts
- Record vital information and conversations
For customized in-house programs call 770-923-0883.
These program is can be licensed to your organization with minimal effort and maximum benefits. Learn more here and then call 770-923-0883 and ask for specifics!
Karla has been as student of time management for over 20 years. She has read all of the major books on time management and has written 101 Time Management Tips for Busy Professionals. She has also produced reference manuals for Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, and Outlook 2010.
Outlook on Steroids are programs produced by Time For Results™, a division of Workplace Power Institute.